The fresco ceiling of the Palais Garnier Opera House was painted by Paul-Jacques-Aimé Baudry in 1874 and represents various moments in the history of music. This amazing photograph makes into an excellent jigsaw puzzle that never fails to delight.
- Packed full of unique themed whimsy shaped pieces for an entertaining experience
- A beautiful view showing off the wonderful architecture
- Challenging irregular pieces for added fun and intrigue
- Made from sustainably sourced wood and gift packaging materials
- Precision laser cutting ensures intricate puzzle pieces that fit together perfectly
- 500 pieces